It’s 2018, y’all, and we go straight up controversial as we discuss snarky Christmas decor judging, why College Football needs to get its act together, and how Medieval Times is eschewing historical accuracy (“WENCH, BRING ME A FLAGON OF DIET PEPSI!”) for girl power. Also, we ask for prayers for a man who may quickly regret his invitation to hang out with us, discuss which HOA might want to tighten up some of its regulations, and realize for how many reasons we could be admitted to an insane asylum… in West Virginia… in the 1860s… #fahrenheitforthewin #Oprah2020 #yougetataxbreakandyougetataxbreak #UCF #slowclap #valentinesdayatmedievaltimes #winchestercathedral #prayersforShane #mahalo #12thman #fireforeffect #dontbeawoman
- UCF is your 2018 National Champions – just ask them
- Shaking things up at Medieval Times
- Hollywood’s Responsibility to Historical Truth
- A misplaced warning from Winston Churchill
- Worst first date ever…
- …that just gets more interesting.
- Reasons to be admitted to an insane asylum